Thursday, December 27, 2007

'Forget the year' dinner'

Today we had the 'Forget the year' dinner in procurement! What a good theme to this dinner! My boss treated us! We had a drink before heading to the restaurant. Oh well! There is those old Army uncles?? LOL! Had a martini which tasted quite different from the ones I had drank before. Environment is quite good, but I find it weird having drink with peanuts?? Those Traditional Peanuts with Shell. LOL. Then we headed to the restaurant for dinner! Had it really full. Thanks to my boss for the Treat! He then fetched me and my colleagues to the nearest MRT. How nice of him! We chatted about some guys in GSK! Gossipy hur! She started off with the suspect of someone being gay. And Mr D. came straight of my head and BINGO! Wahaha! LOL! Opps. Hehe! Need to catch a show! Till then peeps~! New year countdown anyone??

No comments: