Saturday, November 26, 2005

TIRED!!

Weekends come....my cousin's dog at my house....cos they are going overseas so left their dog with us...hehe....PepC so cute nei....then in the late afternoon went to my grandpa's house..ahaha....for mahjong session with my aunt, uncle and grandpa...hehe...the first round was so long....cos my uncle kept winning and there it stuck with him...then kinda tired....my sis took over me...hehe....then went to read the book i brought there to read...Peiwen's chinese novel....really quite an interesting book lo....hehe....still left almost half of the book bar...gonna read it fast...hehe....weekends are so short....and there goes my saturday.....shall do my Flash project tommorrow bar....maybe not going to the IT fair lo....IEF date due is 2 weeks time...really fast lo....did some research le...but dont quite understand how to do the sypnosis and all....haiz....getting better bar....ahaha...from the FLU....hehe...a short post here lo...wanna catch some sleep lo...waken up by my sis this morning....cos she too excited about PepC coming over.....ahaha.....tommorrow still got to attend church....till then bar...No PS: for today...cos no inspiration and feeling sleepy...cant think of a good one....nitez lo....

No comments: