Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Bad Start on the First Day of School

School starts today....what a bad day i have....i got out of the house at 10am...tsk...waited for 20 mins den got bus lei....den nvm....at the bukit timah shopping centre change bus....the bus 52 just drove off while i was raising out my hand....Arghz....den waited for about 15mins den comes the 184 bus....reach school at 11.10am....what a bad start of the day on my first day of school...den went to photocopy notes for peiwen and liqing....den went fro the IEF lecture....the lecture is really fierce lo...and i think she abit revengeful person...sounds abit scary....ahaha...den after the lecture...we struggle on whether to go with jocelyn, eveline and mel to SIM for lunch then go orchard or go with liqing meet her boyfriend and lunch....finally decide on going with liqing meet her boyfriend lo...feel abit bad...din join jocelyn, eveline and mel....erm....din mean not to join u guys de....but abit curious to see liqing boyfriend....hehe...opps....den we went to jurong meet liqing boyfriend....hmmm...they two very compatible lei....like prince and princess like dat...in my point of view lo....ahaha....and i can see liqing very 'Xin Fu' like that....abit 'xian mu' bar...hehe...waited for bus 52 for quite long and therefore late again for AAA lecture....Arghz...late consecutively lo!! hehe....And guess what!! I didnt bring my KEYS!!That is the worst thing of the day!! Haiz...but its alrite...meet up with friends and did enjoy the time with them....you guys must take care lo...stay happy and cheerful wor~hmmm...getting late...tml or should i say today is All Saints Day!! going to church tml....9am mass lo...need to sleep early bar....ahaha....and yar wednesday is All Souls Day....Tml is oso Deepavali....and thursday is Hari Raya Puasa....Lets enjoy the festive season bar....cheers~ till then lo....
PS:
Dream may be unrealistic...
but at least I've tried to strive for it...
I know that all...
In this big big world...
having able to know each other is really a destiny...
a destiny is what I believe is rare...
Love varies from people to people...
to me love is such a tragic that I dont get to really understand it....
for the deeper passion i have for love...
the more I am hurt and depressed...
Yet I have all the sweet memories with me...
I kept it very close to me...
and somehow the feeling is fading away....
I recollect them all and silly smiling at those scenes flashing in my mind...
memories are forever sweet for you wont know the flaws of him...
Let all joyful thoughts always lighten each day...
and may the one able to help me stand up once again ...
follow what my heart says....

© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: