Friday, November 25, 2005

Friends???

Moody...dint get enough sleep today....went to school dragging my feet there....having friday blues?? ahaha...just feel abit weird today....sitting there not toking much....looking at whats happening around me....just find that i cant adapt to their footstep...just too fast for me...humph....today dunno why so moodless....like no special reasons....feel abit of tired...and need some sleep....abit worrying for my friend....wonder how she is....cos i din go to her when she called me this morning....feel abit bad...but got tutorials so i have to go school....really sorrie lei...promised you that whenever you need someone but yet i din conform with my promises to you...i hope you can understand wor....have been feeling very bad the whole day lor....and thats give my moody face all day long....haiz....somehow i feel that im leaving my friends far apart....not able to click with them as well as before...just feel that the gap between us are getting wider....but i think its sooner or later bar....since that day we met during the hols...i got this strong feeling...yet i still believe that our friendship isnt that fragile....but believing is not everything....and i did try to do my very best....well...i still believe in them....but maybe sound abit too naive....who knows they maybe making use of me...nowadays abit depressed by those friends....somehow i find that true friends are really hard to find....is it that every true relationship is such hard to find that makes it so rare and precious?? only those primary school days i found true friends....so innocent without any other thoughts but just wanna be friends...I admit that is when i found my true friends though lost contact after PSLE...hmm...kinda desire for true friends?? sounds abit weird and desperate..hmmm...oh yar...must thank chen feng for the cute paper clip she gave me today...hehe...very cute de...with ultraman on it...hehe...though not mesmerizing by JJJ like before...i still like those ultraman's stuff...unique taste i must say bar...haha...gotta go liao...feel better after blogging lo....hope tomorrow will be a better day...its WEEKENDS!!i just do love weekends....do research for IEF lo....till den lo~!

PS:
Friends are always better than Foes
Though some maybe like Rose
Where torns may Prick
And friendship turns Weak
Friendships are True
When it means just You
Friendships may just Blew
When treasure is not with You

© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: