Monday, November 21, 2005

Sicked....Feeling terrible

Bad day today...coughing and sneezing away during lecture and tutorial....aww....im feeling very sick....now feeling better from just now...hmm...its alreadi pass 5 lo...no changes made le....i put tourism and resort management for first choice but i doubt i can get it...my second choice is service management...but find the module abit weird...we have to learn logistic??And what heathcare service, education service???Lost...my third choice is marketing lo....ahaha....i shall work harder this sem lo....at least get into the top 3 choice of mine bar....God bless me lo...hehe....today IEF lesson...i totally dont understand wor...especially the GRAPH....'o_o'??ahaha....gotta do more revision....yipee...tml going with my classmates to watch Harry Porter after lecture!!!Have been looking forward to that though i dont have money for it....hmm...shall borrow money from mum until i got money from my friends...hehe...it have been long since we last go out together le...really miss those times we go town shopping....for now its really rare to go out with all of them...really miss those days wor....hehe...oh yar....ahaha....Thanks to John....brought me water...hehe...that's what a patient need most....ahaha...and thanks for the fruits....you bought at the canteen...really need vitamins to fight the virus....hehe....thanks lo...let you 'po fei' le...hehe....really thanks lei....ahaha...cos me really dunno how to take care of myself...only know how to act strong...and take care of others....hehe....John....Really must say a BIG thanks for taking care of me whenever im sick.....You are such a nice person....hehe.....not saying i like you hor....dun misunderstand ar....but really nice to have such a friend to be there when i need care and concern...but just dont let me be dependent on you wor....ahaha....im a strong ger lo...no more the small little ger....*winks....losing appetite lo...had 'Chee CHong Fun' without sauce for lunch and a honey dew....ahaha...fruits just so important...think tonight wanna cook bland 'Mian Xian' for myself...got abit fever wor....haiz....all thanks to the singing and dancing....just cant get it right lo....humph....maybe more exercise could help me recover bar...i will recover soon!!!Dislike the feeling of being sick....bugging onto those tissues and medicine....ahaha....hmm....going to take medicine lo....till den bar...will blog again...

PS:
The Every little thoughts
I know its out of missing you
The Every little feelings
I know its because of the touch of love
The Every little concern
I know its just of wanting the ever best
The Every little bits of everything
I know I could never have delivered
The Every bits from my heart and soul
I have wanting you to receive


© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: