Monday, August 29, 2005

Saded

Hmm...Today got alot of things happening around...things just cant be done properly...my week start quite badly wor...humph...hope that my week will get better...hmm...abit of a disappointment today with all those things happen...yar..we changed our project to a camp...and i support it...but obstacles came by...i just cant book the place for our recruitment of people who wanna attend our camp...took 30mins of hard time trying to book it at the student service center...but failed...den the auntie suggested i should go to the estate management to tell them about it...ahaha...and i did...den i took to a dunno wad guy...he look fierce and serious...telling me that a $20 is needed....and i really dunno wad to say...den i just said i need to consult my classmates and went off...so shocked about the payment of $20...din we pay our fees to use the facilities around the school!!!!OMG...the school is so money minded...Pengz...Really cant stand it lol...wad kind of school is that...even need to pay to use the facilities...den wad for we pay that large amount of miscellaneous fee!!!Humph....and yar...bcos i had to do all those things i had to cancel our meeting and my lunch...i feel bad...make them wait and yet din make it to the meeting...sorrie guys...ahaha...isnt it a bad day...whole lot of obstacles ahead in one whole day...Arghz....quite tired of facing all those....not only this...i went to meet my friends...sumhow i feel that i am such an extra...that feeling is coming more harshly on me then before....or is it i too sensitive...hmm...but i felt a little left out...a little being ignored...a little being made use...this kind of feeling though not the first time...but now i feel it strongly...our gaps are getting further...Drifting really far apart...thats why i had been just keeping quiet...not probing, interrupting, talking, and all....just that abnoramal part of me...and i feel so inferior doing such a unlike me act...ooo....i must brace up...yupz...nothing can beat me down lor...hehe...now must really put in all effort to study and do my very best for my exams...what i promised my grandma....What i wanna say...
'I miss Her...I will do my best in my studies de...'
Till den bar....Hope that tml will be a better day.....

No comments: