Friday, August 05, 2005

Always look on the bright side of LIFE~!

hey...today got back our fmgt....hmm...quite satisfied with the result bar...though is not very high...wahaha...today very tired...slept late yesterday night...doing the fmgt tutorial...hmm...mum dun allow me to wear contacts...she says its bad for the eyes...humph...and she's not letting me to buy for the next month when the trial is finished....humph....think i have to listen to my mum....wahaha..and yar..i dun think i wear contacts is nice...so specs should be better....ok...i must say i am persuading myself to listen to my mum's words....hehe...yea...common test results are quite satisfying and i am definitely going to reward myself for all those so called 'hard work' i put in...rushing through lecture notes last minutes....ahaha...but i must deserve some rewards bar...hehe..maybe buy clothes or accessories bar...today had a really bad sore throat...and yar...i forgot to bring my wallet to skool...and i realise when i was digging out for my wallet to see if i have some coins for the sweets at np coop...blur me....hehe...wa...today saw stacy so formally dressed....very pretty wor...hiuw~ huet~...lecture ends early and i was back home arnd 4...and yar got medicine for my sore throat...oh yea...tml i am going to my grandpa house...so long never go over there...so sorrie wor...hehe...im sure i've got lots to catch up with my cousins....i miss them lots wor...hehe...hmm..weekends are coming right up...and im sure i had a great week...thank god for the heavenly week....and im sure i gain alot from it...next week is test week....we will all work hard for the upcoming test yea...jiayou guys~!!!till den peeps~!

No comments: