Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Good Day

yohoo...this week starts great...yesterday i went for a one-day acuvue trial...its nice..very comfy...wahaha...and the promoter really had hard time to test my eyes and put on the lens for me...really felt abit paiseh...today went for the free 1 monthly trial...took about 2 mins for the first eye...and 15 mins for the second eye...wahaha...and yar taking it out is no problem....hehe...the guy who assist me is quite patient...at least he din really get agitated by me...and sorrie for having showing me how to put on the lens on urs...haha...anyway thanks for the help with the contact lens....hehe...and gd news...i pass my blaw n cma...the module i had no confidence with...yipee...luckily all my hard work is paid off...felt abit better than last week...cos hrm din did well..but that was expected...hehe...things are getting on well for me...had great times with my fellow friends with all those talks and chilling we had...though i spend quite alot for the week...haha...nxt week wanna watch bewitched...muz watch movie...the preview seems great...it will be on next week...i muz save money for that...oh yar...Mr Jansen birthday was yesterday...hehe...happy **th birthday...wahaha..think he dun wanna indulge his age bar....and yar...thanks for concern from my dear friends...im doing fine now...everything i had put aside...and i may seems abit too talkative today with you guys...ahaha...thats my old me...Yea~!!still got 1 more common test paper yet to be seen...hope i did passed...i got quite a number of mistake there...God bless me for that..hehe...gotta go liao...need to do HRM project stuff le...blog another day bar...=P

No comments: