Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tired~!!

Arghz...Today had serious headache...almost faint when climbing the overhead bridge towards canteen 1...suddenly feel abit giddy...din have much sleep...doing the proposal thingy...and yet in my sleepy mode...DIN SAVE my proposal...and was quite frustrated...all the nite gone to waste...have to burn midnite oil tonite to finish it...arghz....bad day here....din expect I&E to be so tiring...first time doing the project with lots of complaints wor...ahaha...but i love my mates...they are all so enthusiastic and they make me more determine in getting our event done to the very best...so looking forward to the day of our event...hope it will be a real successful one...hehe...hope i can sleep early....really dunno wad to write for the proposal...omg....there's just so little things to tok on...ahaha...think should be ok bar...had it only 3.5 page long...with the title page...hmm...not sure if its enough bar...but thats wad we have been doing bar...hehe...hope i can finish it fast...i m depriving of sleep...doing the proposal...im going mad!!!wahahaha...better continue to see what i can add on for my proposal...its damn short...i wanna pass my I&E wor....jia you le wor...hehe...and yar...exams are round the corner le...everyone jiayou bar...we'll do our very best wor...Gambandei~!!!

No comments: