Thursday, September 22, 2005

Recalling....

Yawnz...just woke up....ahaha...i din go work today...its really too early lo...must wake up at 5am everyday...OMG...really cannot make it lar...plus the pay is not at all tempting...and i am so used to sleeping late lo...so really cannot make it lar...so i must start to search for jobs again lo...ahaha...hmm...maybe after this week bar...make use this week to go catch up with friends lor...hehe...this few days at home feel like maid lo...do alot of housework lei...ahaha...but at least i am not being demand to do things...hehe...gaming tru the hols is not a bad idea...but mum is going to strongly object it...opps...hehe...and yar...for the sake of extra pocket money next sem i should quickly get a job bar...hmmm...home alone now...abit bored lei...my friends all started working le...and cant ask them out...sadded...wad a lonely hols...my cousins are having exams lo...cant even ask them out too...hmm...i am so free now..crapping all my way in this post...should write sumthing meaningful bar...hmm....i had a real meaningful sem..i enjoy every moments chilling with the scotland group...and yar...it gives me the vibe of whats fun...i believe thats the most memorable days in my poly life...with all their laughters and smiles...just like that of my primary school life...ahaha..not secondary wor...cos secondary school i was really quiet and quite "obessed" in working hard(PSLE did badly lo...)and always with my outside friends chilling...ahaha...was really playful during primary school days...always like PE lessons...hehe...watch the malay guys play football...they are so pro lo...hehe...of cos wor...they are mostly international athletics lo...hehe...though was separated during primary four...still get to see them playing football...hehe...they may always bully me by giving me lots of nicks(just to name some:red bean,green bean, dustbin,jb...kiddish nick lo)...ahaha...they are really my great buddies...always get greeting from them and when i am sad they will always concern about me....hmm...but so long nv contact le...wonder how are they...they are really my best buddies ever...really miss those time watching and supporting them in the football matches...ahaha...and i wanna find my primary school cliques...we are the best ever sisters...always helping each other with homeworks and never forget to play hard after school...kinda miss those days we play at the fitness corner...had real fun there...childhood memories...so innocent yet so fun...come to think..i had not wasted any time in my life...its all so filled with fun and joy...though the laughters and tears that i had gone through...thats my growing up stage....stop here lo...wanna go gamin lo...till den bar...wrote sumthing quite meaningful to me below....

P.S.:
One sided love can be full of happiness...
For it seems to allow one to find a goal to pursue...
But it can also lead to losing a realistic goal to move on...
And yet pain begins...


© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: