Thursday, August 29, 2019

Thursday.
Few more days till end of the month!
Next month onward gonna stand alone
Not sure how am I going to cope with it
Had been working late ever since I came back from Perth trip
But well, another organization restructuring soon
Just hope today I wouldn't need to stay too late
Stressful with work
Eating a lot especially chocolate
Gaining weight slightly
But gonna exercise more!
Stacy wedding coming soon
And definitely do not want to look fat on the bridesmaid dress
Can't fit into a S size and have to get M and do some altering
Shall alter maybe 3 weeks before the D-Day
Just in case I get too fat (well I definitely not hoping that) or too slim (seems impossible though *Smirk*)
Gonna get busy with work
1 more day to friday!
Aja aja fighting!!
Till then peeps~

No comments: