Friday, August 23, 2019

TGIF!
Didn't sleep well again.
Had a busy morning settling all the issues.
One good news and for the first time my niece didnt cry going to school
Though she cried in the morning wanting her mum to carry
Nevertheless, her poker face still
She like nothing happen, let teacher check her mouth and temperature
Kiss mum goodbye, took her bag to the room.
Stunned both her mum and teacher
After so many months of schooling
Shall get her a cake of her choice to reward her!

Having OT for the week
Decided to have some ME time over lunch.
Ownself walk to NYP
Had the biggest bowl of Ban Mee ever
Big bowl and filled it to the brim
And only cost $2.60!
Canteen in Poly is feeding their students well nowadays I guess
Well, I didnt finish it obviously since it is more like a portion for 2 to me
Ate half a bowl sweating
Weather getting pretty hot
And the walk to and fro NYP also make me sweat
Hopefully not too much of a food coma later!
Gonna prep for my training from another shifu!
Have a good weekends peeps!
Aja aja fwighting!
Till then~

No comments: