Monday, August 26, 2019

Monday.
Blues as usual.
Weekends didn't catch up much with sleep.
But did spend my time well I guess?
Went JB with mum to the new mall on Sat
Was caught in a little jam

Custom clearance took maybe 1 hour
Though the queue was till the end
Left home at 8 and managed to pass custom by 11
Guess not too bad
Went to Mid Valley Mall
Made a new specs
Similar to my old ones
Meals was abit off timing
Completed the mall though not all shops were open
Caught 845pm bus back to city square
Did some essential shopping there before it closed
Went to the back alley for our late dinner
All my favorite stalls closed
Do with a Thai ZiChar meal
And that was 1030pm
Rushed to clear the custom which had quite a bit of queue
And managed to catch the last few bus to SG
Got home around 1230
That sums up our first time ever full day trip

Sunday was pretty lazy
Did grocery shopping for our salad today
Went to sis house and played with niece
Ponder over things
The kind of life I'm going through
Career focus? Maybe not.
Family oriented? I guess so.
Relationship? Empty and lost
Friends? All had their own families

What will my life be?
Lone?
Well, keeping it aside.
The basic is I need the job to feed myself.
Hopefully won't kena another round of retrenchment
Economy is pretty bad.
A pretty long update today
Guess my weekend was quite abit
Aja aja fighting!
Till then peeps~

No comments: