Friday, May 21, 2010

This week not a good week.
OT from Tues till Sat!
Good grief.
Pushing myself really hard not to think too much
Not to be so sensitive to words.
Perhaps some emotion management
What I can say is...
Things will never like before.
It take times to heal..
But never to its original.
I begin to feel so full of complaints!
Thanks to people who listen to all my complaints!
Thanks for those people who encouraged and motivate me.
Thanks to those people who don't appreciate me.
I learn to be careless of those.
Tough time for me.
Pushing myself hard at work. Yet unappreciated.
Let go my time for revision just for the OT.
Perhaps, people had taken granted of it.
To me, its really tiring.
Never slept well..
Having nightmares of RS often
Sub-consciously I dunno why Im doing this.
People say I'm poison by RS.
Lol.
Sleepy. Yawnz.
Can I have a dreamless night?
Just purely rest???
Till then peeps~
Lubs all to bits!

No comments: