Saturday, May 15, 2010

Had exams yesterday.
Its super difficult!!
Never done before such a paper that can make me feel so demoralizing.
Tsk Tsk.
I had study hard.
Perhaps I was too bothered by work.
The past few weeks had been having nitemares about work stuff
I'm not sure how long I can endure
But I will strive harder
Have 1 more assignment to complete by this weekend
And thats the last assignment for the semester
Hopefully I can clear all the modules.
Tsk.
Being quite devasted and tired this few days.
By work and by studies.
Work I really put in alot of effort.
I tried my very best.
Stayed late for OTs to clear as much as possible.
People understand how I feel
And I'm really touched and thankful I had them!
My beloved colleagues! *Huggies*
My besties and bros! *Hugs hugs*
Thanks for being there for me!
Encouraging me.
I love you guys!'
I will work harder!
As for studies,
the many assignment with my OTs
somehow difficult to manage
And plus the exam I just had,
Din had enough time to prepare.
Hopefully I could pass the exam.
Aja Aja FIGHTING!
Tsk Tsk.
I do feel sad about something.
When I need someone,
He is not the person that gib me the comfort.
Perhaps, ever since the last quarrel
Things had changed.
I feel that we are more of classmate than anymore.
I tried.
But maybe I'm not that important anymore.
I know he tried.
But perhaps he din realise.
He neglect me.
Rather spend time with colleagues than me.
Somehow I feel...
Things are not getting right...
Shooo away those negative tots!
Aja aja fighting for this last assignment!!!!

No comments: