Thursday, May 06, 2010

At this point of life
Its time for some reflections
Have been feeling rather sad though
The hard work put in
Perhaps unseened
But to me I feel...
Effort you put in is not something needs to be rave on
Its the sense of achievement and satisfaction
Its all about doing your job
Satisfaction & motivation, I got it not from the management
Lately, I got it from customers
I feel they appreciate me more with the effort I put in to assist them.
And that kind of satisfaction at this point of time
did make me feel slightly better
Not that I'm really bothered about it
Just feel that am I not that good
Did I not put enough effort??
Feeling abit unappreciated.
Alot of people talked to me about it...
I understand, I try not to let emotions out
Perhaps I'm not that capable for it?
But really feel comforting talking to them
At least in the eyes of people whom I talk to
They appreciate my effort and hard work
Love them to bits!!!
Thanks guys for everything!
Tomorrow will be a better day!
Hopefully!

No comments: