Saturday, September 19, 2009

Yesterday was SUPER STRESSED! Stress up to the MAX! hurhur!
Sometimes I feel whats the point of living up with all those!
At times I want to be selfish.
Seriously, the work given I really feel tired.
I had pulled through so much...
Another 4 months....
I started to slow down this few days....
I need to breakfree...
Seriously there is no motivation...
The achievement through work seems so meaningless...
Perhaps it doesnt make it a better person....
Perhaps considering the other factors that I had left out due to work..
It becomes burden to me.
My life? Wads that? Work and Sleep?
My friends? Just colleagues? Where do I have the time for them when OT is always needed.
BF? Our free days conflicted. Just the weekends.
Family? Just the last few mins before sleep do they see me.
Home? Just like a hotel for me to sleep?

My life? Never I call that LIFE!

Hurhur. Enough of those complaint.
Just need to enjoy the LONG weekend!

Happy HARI RAYA PUASA~!!

No comments: