Sunday, September 27, 2009

Topic of reflection...
When time could rewind....
what will you think you will do better and what will you think you will not do it again?

To me... I will say right from the start....
If time could rewind,
I would study harder during my primary school days....
I would not be so playful...
I would avoid talking things out too blantly...(I'm currently avoiding it)
I would not be so soft hearted....as in always abide to what was told..
I would not let anyone bully me...
I would try to be a bit more firm in making decision....slightly more decisive....

If I could.....

Tsk Tsk. Had been feeling blur these few days..... Dunno what I am doing.... Faint! Is really in a super sub-conscious mind state... Perhaps during these few days.... the sick bug is tagging me... and my mind is seriously not working.... I don't know what I had done right and what I had done wrong.... This sub-conscious mind state is KILLING ME!!!! I feel so NOT ME these few days!!!

Please bring back my healthy state of mind back!!! I don't want to make wrong decision and blur'ing anymore!!!!

No comments: