Saturday, September 26, 2009

TskTsk. Have been feeling super sick these few days. Super tired and stressed up.
But I know the encouragement and motivation given had let me fight through these few days.
Cough Cough! Sneeze Sneeze. Giddy Giddy. Blur Blur. Thats my situation these few days!
My voice is so disgusting!!! Ewks!
When talking to customer, I heard myself speaking... I was like OMG!
Faint.
Haiz.
Abit tired. Need to relax abit.
I want holiday!!!
Haha. Just to reward myself. I bought MIU MIU Wallet!!! Once I received my pay slip!!
Just a click away with i bank!!
LOL.
Maybe I should throw away my ibanking device! Splurge and splurge sia!
NVM! looking forward to receiving my WALLET~!!!
I want to watch PHOBIA 2~!!!!!
Tsk. This week. Tues, thurs, fri and SAT! doing OT!
I wanna breakfree~!
JB tmr~!!! Wohoo~!

No comments: