Monday, September 17, 2007

Jill's Last Day

Monday~! Abit of a Monday Blues. 10 more days to end of contract~! Tomorrow is Jill's last day wor. Feel really bad not joining them on thursday for dinner. Opps. Cos got something on. Today finished all the filing Jill asked me to help her do!!! It was like 2 arch file. 100% filled. Sort it, punch hole and file. Abit tired. Went out with friends after work. So long never go out with them le. Everyone has been busy with their own life. Some working some studying. Now I starting to consider what should I do next. Study or Work?? Really confused. Making a decision is hard for me! Cos I don't like regretting on the decision I had made. Thus, I will take a long time to decide on something. As for whether I should study or work. The time for me to consider about it is quite short. The application for SIM ends on 1st oct which is quite soon. Really confused! Can't see what I want to be. Where is my dream? Those wild dreams I used to have no longer exist. Maybe is due to having looked at this practical world?? Or me being more realistic to pursue something more practical?? Have no idea?? The business world doesn't suit me? But I really like it! I love doing projects maybe in terms of research where I can search for useful informations that allow me to learn a lot. School sounds good for me! But should I study part-time?? I need serious advice! Had loads of hearings from seniors and those research I had did. Shall decide before the application closed and stay still on the decision! Till then.

No comments: