Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I will Miss GSK!!!

Wednesday~! 7 more days of work. Nothing much to do at work since the cutover. I think I'm gonna miss everyone! I really enjoy working here! I met Cindy, Liyun, Jessie, Mama, Papa, Peifen, Eve, Sharlyn, Kak Kak, HIM, etc. There are sweet memories in every stage of the MERPS project. We helped each other, laughed and joked. I enjoy those time with all of everyone~!



CINDY!

I think she and I had great minds! REALLY GREAT MINDS! Its like we think the same! And when I really do that with my friends they will say that I'm weird! I LOVE CINDY!!! We got loads of things to talk. Our tastes are quite similar!! I can say she makes my working life here more meaningful. ALOT MORE MEANINGFUL! We got common topics, seems never ending. I'm going to miss her LOADS when our contracts finished. Can't greet her 'Morning' when she board the bus in the morning. Can't see her everyday. Can't drag our legs to work together. Can't say 'bye' when she alight at her stop. Sobx. Muacks.



LIYUN!

I love her laughter! Wahahaha. Her laughter will brighten my day de. She is from HR. We met at Bus 3 de. When it was her first day taking the bus, we chatted. And I find her nice! Hehe. She and her gang, very happening. All are 美女s lor! She with Liqing, Michelle, HuiMei. They are all so sweet sia. I'm going to miss liyun and all loads!



JESSIE!

JESSIE!!! First look can't imagine she is from MAGNUM FORCE!!!! SUPER SMALL!!!! Wahaha. She got the cute look. Don't look like her age. Hmm. I think she very good at 撒娇! Not those disgusting type. Very sweet de!! Wahahaha. Her dept always give her alot of things to do!!! Cos she took over 2 people!!! Can you imagine!! She do 2 people's work!!! Is very tedious for her de!!! I love her loads!!!! She and her favourtite PIGLET!!! AND SHE LOVES CHICKEN!!!!!



HIM!

I noticed him on my first week of work. Too eye-catching?? I think so!! Alot of girls look at him de!! Cos he is 帅的!! In my point of view, I see him as a polite person. Seems rather cool by his looks. Think he should be quite amiacable bar. Never talk to him much (I shy de wor). But really nice getting to know him. Jiayou for FYP wor.



MAMA!

I loves her!! She really take care of US!! All her daughters!!! Miss her loads wor!!!! See her so 幸福 with Papa. Really very happy for them! Want to see them 这样幸福下去~!



PAPA!

Papa!! He really dotes mama alot de!!! Hehe. With Mama, he looks so 幸福 de lor. Happy for both of them. Loves them loads!!!



KAK KAK!

Eh? Why call him Kak Kak?? He really Kak Kak nei. Very 386 in our cliques. Opps. Cant get into our convo de. But he is nice lar. Except got too much scandals sia. Wahahaha. Board at the same bus stop as me. So knew him on bus de. Dragonboat de.



PEIFEN!

Another dragonboat de!! But really can't tell she is dragonboat de!!! SURPRISE!!!! Sweet looking girl. Hehe. She loves green apples!!



EVE!

She, Miss scatterbrain wor. A very nice person to get to know. Her first day I see her leg is SUPER SKINNY de lor!!!! Opps. I seems like always seeing people's leg. Is envy de lor!



SHARLYN!

I think she loves food. Ask me for any nice food blogs. Hehe. A very chatty person. Quite direct in her words which in my opinion is good!



WOW!!! Today is quite a long post!!! Hehe!!! I really abit 不舍得 everyone. Sobx. I make nice friends here. I really love them loads!!! Hugz!!

PS:有选择的人却不懂得珍惜~

No comments: