Friday, September 28, 2007

Emo'ing

Friday! Super EMO'ing!! Eve, Sharlyn, Sharon, Carol, etc are leaving. So many people last day today. If I had not extended my contract, today would also be my last day. I think I will miss them all!!!! It has been great knowing them! During the whole MERPS project, I had learnt alot. My lead has been really taking care of me and working with both the fin and proc dept has been really enjoyable. The people here are just GREAT! I will be going over to proc dept at the admin building. Feeling a bit stress. Heard that the working environment over there is quite tense. Hope I can adapt well over there. Today after work went to Bukit Timah Food Centre for dinner with Cindy. Then I went for the RMIT talk. GUESS WHAT!!! I decided not to go for RMIT after the talk!!!!! After listening to what they had said. Somehow I feel that it is not what I expected it to be though I find that the Work Integrated Learning seems to be rather relevant in the working world. After the course coordinator further explained about the course, I am more assured myself that this is not I want. She did badmounth a bit of UOL that their program are more of exams which I somehow feel abit unethical. Maybe it is also of this bad impression she gave me that makes me even not wanting to join RMIT. She seems wanting to discourage us to apply for RMIT which I think most of them also feels it where most people storm out of the lecture hall immediately after her say. Anyway the deadline has been extended to 27 sept 2007. I am now thinking of UOL. I'm hoping to make up my mind by mid october. Till then.

No comments: