Saturday, August 25, 2007

SATURDAY~

SATURDAY. SUPER SUNNY DAY~! GO SENTOSA~! Wohooo...Rai, Jueying, Gin and me...So long never meet up le!!! I love them!!Had great time with them today. Went and have luge ride. I have fear of the LUGE RIDE!! Oopps. Then we went and chill. Had alot of fun with them!! Must meet up often yea!!! I will promise to make time for you all!! Hehe. After that went to Fang birthday party. Fang was 漂亮! The eyelashes VERY NICE!!!Like her makeup!!I love her loads!! She is my besties in sec sch days. Though nowadays not often go out. I still love her!!Must stay幸福 with your dear dear nei. After helping her clear everything, Shuqi drive us to Westmall. I walked home from there. Started *EMO'ING* AGAIN! Haiz. As I was thinking that if I today really bumped into him today....then I saw him. ARGHZ! *SUPER EMO'ING*

是否还有一丝思念
是否想念你在身边
但一切不可能从来
因为你的爱已不在

© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: