Friday, August 31, 2007

*Emo'ing* day

I love working in GSK~! I love everyone there~! Hehe. Everyone is NICE! Still haven give my lead an answer. Went to NTUC after work. SAW MY LEAD!!! OMG!!! With her son. Ahaha. She didn't see me. Haiz. Saw someone. *Emo'ing??? No more bar. 想开了?? I really don't know wor. I feel bad today. I did alot of things really BAD at work!! Arghz. SORRY! *Ask for forgiveness* Tomorrow got OT. We coming back to help out~! Hehe. Ask if I can go also. *so thick skin* Cos tomorrow all alone at home and my friends tomorrow not free. Shall spend the whole day working! At least I am occupied. Won't think too much. Hope I can break free from all those 'think too much'. Like that will cry everyday nei. Super sad de. And why must I bump into him!!! Haiz!!!!

PS:
哭了好几天
你不曾看见
是太爱你了
所以舍不得

© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: