Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Confused!

Today forget to bring wallet to work and hence my keys are left at work. Initially decided to meet dad at westmall to buy handphone but didn't bring wallet so ask dad back. Sat at my house there de benches. Saw someone. Weird feeling. I dunno why. Maybe I haven't put those feelings down though I initiated the ending. I'm confused. I know at that time I said things that I really don't mean it. Yet you did not ask me why the ending, nothing was done and so the ending. Painful to me yet I know you won't know. Who would want to end something that one loves? I wouldn't do that but yet at circumstances I have to say things that not what I want.Haiz. You never know whatever turmoil that I have then and now I really don't know why I am still thinking about it, after those 8 years. Till today then I realise, if I had put down that all during the 8 years, I wouldn't be so bothered when I see him today. I'm such pathetic. Why am I still mesmerising the past??? Confused state. Gonna sleep le. Till then. *Emo'ing*

No comments: