Monday, December 25, 2006

PROJECT MADNESS~!

I haven been liking Christmas...Cause I really dont feel the joy of the festive season...Somehow because of the craziness from the project date dues!! Have been stressing myself with all those projects...Cause I really want to get good results for my last semester and this is the last time I could get a better result...How time flies....I'm ending my 3 years of poly life soon....and there's the working life....Tsk Tsk....My cousins are here staying over and we'll gonna have long chats...have been long since we last catch up cause I dint go over their house just for projects! hehe...This two weeks of break arent any better than going back to school...have been going back to school so often to do up my projects...I really feel tired about all those projects...at times I really feel I need break...A real good break....Catching up with Sleeping...Friends...and LIFE!! This is really no life doing projects everyday during break!! Always perking myself at night with coffee just to do projects....haiz...I have to jiayou!! Gotta do Mindquest project research le....MERRY CHRISTMAS guys~!!

No comments: