Tuesday, December 12, 2006

LAM Common Test OVER~!

LAM common test finally over!!!! The paper was quite ok...at least the paper was "do-able"...only started revising yesterday...OMG...hopefully i did well for the paper...and whats the marks for my LAM project?? The tutor havent send us our marks...really very anxious about how I grade for that...especially everything is out of my effort...ahaha...and hopefully plagiarism is low...I think mine should be low...Cos I wrote mostly in my own words...hopefully everything will be fine...Christmas round the corner....many activities lined up way before the festive season starts....BB Guides GANGSHOW on 21 Dec....I wanna GO!!! I miss Gangshows!!!I miss my GUIDES too...but dunno whether the rest going...cos it will be weird if I were to go there alone...ahaha....I LOVE GUIDING and I REALLY MISS THOSE DAYS!!!!! Maybe when I return...I will feel abit strange...cos its like years since I last went back to my secondary school...hehe...too busy with poly stuff and other social stuff....but I really miss those teachers and friends that I had met during my secondary school days....need to catch some sleep...Not feeling well...Thursday going to play badminton with Rai and Gin...Yipppeee....till then~!

No comments: