Thursday, December 14, 2006

Badminton Game at School!

Today went to school for badminton game with Rai and Gin...hehe..but Gin was late...So me and Rai started the game first...and I forget to bring the grip...so my hand was so BLACK!! so forgetful....Then after that Gin and Irene came!! And we played till 1pm...hehe...had alot of fun...talking while playing badminton....FUN!! Then me and Rai went to bath...cos really very stinky lo...hehe...After that meet Jueying, Mahesh and Sri for project discussion....After that I went to find my friend cos she got problem...and I want to be there for her...so I dint join the rest to IKEA....After that thought of climbing Bt Timah Hill but it was raining...I really enjoy climbing the hill alone....cos it allows me to have quiet moments...reflecting on whatever that I had done....So since it rains I went back home...Having ache all over...neck ache cos always lifting my head to aim at the shuttlecock...ahaha...thats the first time I got neck ache from playing badminton....dint do proper stretching....at night I have to lift my leg on the wall so that it will be better....My BABY LOTION is all I need!! Ahahaha.....I enjoy the badminton! Till then lo...need to massage my muscle with my BABY LOTION!!Bye!

No comments: