Tuesday, February 28, 2006

USELESS = ME, JIEBIN, Just ME!

Long time never blog le....hmm...exams so far are really BAD...did badly for ECOM, PMKT and IEF!! basically all of the exams i had just took...have been feeling very stress...MOODY....A year has passed....i really miss her alot....i just love her so much....haiz.....really very sad...didnt do well for my exams....which i promised her that i will....i know i didnt work real hard for the exams....watching even more TV program instead of studying...and right now even blogging away....haiz...why am i so useless....cant even do what i promised her....results will be predicted as BAD....imagine all those Cs i am getting AGAIN....was a disappointment with the previous sem results.....ALL Cs......USELESS me......Cant do anything right....And im just of no concerns to the world....IM the lonely USELESS one....OUTCAST of the world.....Haiz....inferiority once again...begin to feel that USELESS=ME, JIEBIN,JUST ME!!....I just cant get things done in the right way....no1 even wants to bother me....And im just that lonesome one....walking down the street....Friendless....Emptiness....Loneliness.....Any word you can describe a lonesome person is just ME! i really dunno why the sudden change in me....but i feel that in the exam period....friends leaving me....and my loved one leaving me....crying over things that i should have tried harder....DEPRESSION.....this time is real deep....i just cant hide that depression in me....my heart bleed like never before....I may not show my feelings out...but really...everything that happened....my heart showed it most....maybe im just so useless....cant be expressive....leading to MANY misunderstandings....im really trying hard to get over things...i know life must carry on...the world wont stop moving just because certain things happened....it just the talk thing that makes it easy....really letting go takes more than a courageous step out...it takes more of BRAINWASHING....to really let everything go....the PAIN....pricking me all over....hmm...this post is sounding harsh....serious....but i will be fine de....just really wanna express that true feelings of mine....not the wishy washy feelings....with fear of exposing too much of my feelings out....gttg le...really need a break....Tmr's Sis birthday and Ash Wednesday....considering going for the CHOICES camp during end of march weekends...heard it helps knowing more friends and understand more about my religion.....prepare to buy present for sis le....till then.....

PS:
When is the last time you ever say thanks to your friends for always being there by your side....
When is the last time you hug your friend and tell them you love them lots...
When is the last time you message your friends and say you are missing them....
When is the last time you made you friends laugh to cheer their day up....
There is always the last time you did something for them....
And there's one thing you never know when you do it the last time
And thats TREASURE your friends
'Cos you will need a LIFETIME and NO LAST TIME....
-JieBin

No comments: