Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I Am Not Stupid Too

Wohoo..blogger was under maintenance yesterday....hehe...yesterday went to watch "I Not Stupid Too"...Was really very nice...Very funny at the very front....laugh none stop...hehe....its really a worthwhile movie to watch...shows about how kids turn bad...and how miscommunication can make things worst....overall think it should be considered as educational movie bar...teach alot about communication...hmmm...yesterday did PMKT presentation till quite late wor...then today still got lecture at 9am...task....really very tired...tml will be the DREADING day...having 2 presentations....EC and PMKT....bless me lo...put in alot of effort in doing the EC webby...hope can score well...ahaha...And hopefully the competition between me and my friends on the Website...I'll win....did spend alot of time discovering codes in the HTML...but i think that was fun...somehow i feel that i am quite interested in doing design with the computers...eh...am i in the wrong course??wahaha...but i dont regret taking up business...cos i have been wanting to further my studies in the tertiary industry...hehe..hmm...just got the attachment slip thingy...OMG...my working hours is like from8-5.30pm...heyhey...luckily is 5DAYS work....if not i will die lo....wahaha...but at least i can still go out in the evening....hopefully the company is good lo....gotta catch lots of sleep le....till then bar...

No comments: