Thursday, March 02, 2006

Last paper

Thanks alot guys....i really had great time with you guys...you all made my day....I know those concerns are there....and i just love you guys lots...And really must thanks Ah Li...her words really says whats inside...its all me that make myself so depressed....and i know i am expecting myself way too much....its not the previous me....somehow i reflect on it....that doesnt seem to be me....i never had high expectation for myself and i just believe that it will be alright that i had been working hard....its really that inner part of me being so wanting to win...i dunno whats that about....that inner me just had its way bar...ahaha...sounds like im in a serious character problem.....Opps...should go to a psychologist??No Need! I'm sure i am back here...the normal me....lots to talk....lots to blog...but really feel surprise of myself having wrote it in the blog...hmm...maybe im just not use having a person less in the family...not able to accept the truth...and i must really say the missing is really too huge for me to digest...even seeing the photos make me SAD.... hmm...i know that its a promise made and not kept....and i will try my very best....had a hard cry on tuesday...nobody at home...trying to cry out but could not...then watch the korean drama... and it helps....ahaha....im doing fine now after real serious thought...i know that things arent that bad....today's OM was REAL BAD....whatever things i memorise a second ago just gone in the mist of less than a second...bet im going to get real bad results for this sem le...imagine all those Cs and Ds i will be facing....OMG....please bless me that tmr's AAA will be a better one....having stomach cramps for this week...not a ger thing though....wahaha...din have much appetite too....skipping meals....kkiez...gotta go study for AAA le...Wish all best of luck for the LAST paper.....hehe.....will be going out with mum tomorrow....cos she wanna go harborfront there shop...and being the filial me...will accompany her bar....hehe....till den lo~!

No comments: