Monday, October 03, 2005

Shopping again?

Yohoo...today went shopping spree again with moommmy...ahaha...friends all either not free, working, attachment, overseas, busy or go idare le...ahaha...so since mooommmy is free...so ask her out lo...hehe...but was a wasteful trip though...din bought anything...bought a handphone accesseries for my dear sister lo...cos she very hardworking bar...studying for her exams...so buy her things make her happy lo...ahaha...younger sister is jealous and angry lo...hehe...nxt time lo...when i get a job i buy you sumthing even special yea...hehe...hmm...today shop for the whole afternoon bar...sleep till 10++ lo...cos yesterday watch tv till 3am lo...ahaha...with my mooommmy lo....haha...nice show that i miss yesterday afternoon lo....yesterday went to the temple to ji bai my grandma...cos is her birthday yesterday...hmmm...whenever i am reminded of my grandma...tears always flows down and the sourness in my heart...having her leaving me so fast...i am missing her lots and lots and even lots in the future....she will always be in my heart...i have always not treasuring what i have now and when i lost it...i started to regret...i dun wanna regret anymore...i will treasure everyone real precious....cos i dun wanna have regrets...regrets are pain that will stay forever...that everlasting pain nothing can heals...I believe this is a real big lesson to me...having lost my dear grandma...i have become mature after so many things had happened...i will not take things for granted and always treasure everyone...hmmm....tml going for interview at pasir panjang lo...quite far nei...hehe...hopefully i can get the job bar...in need of money lo...if not nxt sem will be hell for me...ahahaha...hmm...missing all my friends lo...TB25, wenz, motorola's friends....ahaha...din get a chance to chill with them lo...I'm MISSING them LOTS.....hmm...stop here lo...need to sleep early....till dewn bar...

P.S.:
AngeLs are what i BeLievE iN...
And they wiLL definiteLy briNg
The bLessings i have foR you...
iF they were noT there foR you..
i wiLL be your guardiaN angeL..
aLwayS bE bY youR side...
whateveR obstructioN theRe iS iN youR Life..
i wiLL aLwaYs bE theRe to cLear theM...
foR deeP iN mY hearT..
yoU aRe tHe oNes i treasuRe...
the oneS i Dont want unhappineSs befaLL on..
thE oneS whoSe joY behoLd mY Life...
Never wiLL i want to see you hurt...
BecauSe i ReaLLy LovE you so...


© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: