Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Another Day....

Arghzz...Exams results are very bad...OMG...shall not say how bad i did lo...but manage to at least pass lo...gotta work harder next semester lo...hehe...play too much this semester le...always out chilling with friends and all....opps...shall go out less often lo...mum says so lo...im a mummy ger lo...hehe...if not pocket money kena cut bar...hehe...arghz...today really got emotion fight...haiz...dunno if i should be happy or sad lo...i so long never message him le...and juz now he message me lo...arghz...when i saw dat message was really happy at that moment and even went real red...cos he think of me lo(i think too much ) ...hehe ....*blush blush too...but on second thought...i thought i decided to give up?? but to say the truth...in my heart i never give up a single moment....its just that i din want to think about him...haiz....Struggle...!! At times when i wanna give up most...he gave me hope....its always like dat...making me still clinging on hope that miracles will happen!!Arghz...Confused...dunno wad i should do lo...my feelings are conflicting....ahaha...and guess wad i did....i reply him with another greeting message....adding on some words: Miss You Lots~!!!....arghz...abit too obvious hor....haiz....he is now in the army lo....he must be having hard time in there lo...haiz....Must jia you lo...when you have anything wanna say out....can come to me hor...im always there for you....not a moment have i left you alone wor...and really thanks for your greeting message....it turns my day better...(hope he does view my blog lo)have been slacking at home....gaming and stuff....hehe...aunt's birthday coming soon lo...yupz...me and my cousin going to whip some of our specialities lo...ahaha...i'll most probably make a baked rice...hmm....den...do brocolli in milk with cheese(learn from tv lo)...den make mango pudding??hehe...wohooo....her birthday this saturday lo....and yar this saturday guides will be going to do rachy lo...prepare for the expedition lo....hmmm....quite excited about the expedition...but hope we can merge with scouts so that we can have a longer distance expedition...and the guides can learn some other skills from the scouts and communication between them....a pity we dun have scouts...if not it will be like my guides time...playing the scissors paper stone with the scouts....so childish yet innocent lo....hehe...aww....really miss those days lo...i miss guiding lots....last time i had great fun....my seniors are the best....my most enjoyed days in guides was my secondary 1...my PL and PS are so fun....love them lots...hehe...and we are always the winner then...Hibiscus Patrol Rox Big Time lo....hehe....So missing guides lo...hmm...maybe one day we will have interaction with other school's guides and scouts....ahaha....i bet most of them are looking forward to it lo....ahaha....and i must admit...in guides i make a lot of new friends from other schools after each campfires we attended....get to mix around with the scouts via my friends....hehe....and guides too lo...hmm...holidays are getting bored without my friends....all working and busy....haiz....i miss them lots....today alot of things happen huh...when i go out today...saw someone....change quite a lot lo...hehe...and yar...and some secondary school friends....but they dont seems to aware who i am....ahaha....i changed?? no lo....hehe....anyway....today is not my day...leg pain too...wear heels just now lo....till den lo....Away to Gamin'

No comments: