Sunday, October 02, 2005

Nothing

Wooo...yesterday slept at 4.30 am...ar..should be today morning...ahaha...when i go brush teeth my father wake up lo..getting ready to go work...ahaha...still cant stop myself from gamin'...played maplestory the whole night...ahaha...wake up at 11 this morning...ooppps...hehe...did nothing much today...went to write an application form at bukit gombak...they tell me is waitressing job at pub...arghz...my mum not allowing lo...finding job lo..hehe...hmm...nothing much today...hehe...aww...Jocelyn Eveline Mel and all are going for idare next week le...gonna miss them lots!!!arghz...how i wish i can join them lo...but mum dun allow wor...sadded...hmm...hope they enjoy themselves in the camp lo...i bet they will...seeing them so excited and looking forward to it...hehe...hmm...gonna miss them lo...hehe...i see if thursday can make my way to the terminal to fetch you guys not...hehe...hopefully i can make it bar...ehhh...results are cuming out...im scared...hope i can pass all my modules...God bless me bar...Let me pass all my modules yea...hmm...tml going to go see grandma le...is her birthday lo...den going to temple to ji bai her lo...hmm...grandpa was discharged from hospital last thursday...arr...din went to visit him...opps...sleep so late and have been going out looking for jobs lo...hehe...grandpa must take care of yourself lo...dun so kan chiong lo...later the stitch burst lo...haiz...very worried him lo...hmm...but nvm...tml going to see him lo...ahaha...tonite i MUST sleep early...gotta go church tml...though i always slept late on saturday and yet able to wake up in time for church...this time its going to be a long day...so must catch some sleep lo...
To my friends: Exams are round the corner lo...must jiayou and work hard for your exams lo...work hard and do your best out of everything lo...hehe
To all those who are going for idare: Enjoy yourselves and do share with me all the things happen during the camp...hehe...and yar...must take care of yourselves during the camp lo...will definitely miss you guys lots lo...

P.S:
'LOVE' a word I can't say out bravely...
For I'm afraid of getting hurt...
though deep inside my heart I yearned so much to say it...
I am waiting for the right time to say it out...
But will the time comes??
Will I get the chance to tell you how much I love you??
I believe that day will come....
And you will know how much i love you....


© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: