Tuesday, June 08, 2021

Had been long since my last post.

Well, not much to update as live just pretty much involve work, eat, sleep and play with the niece and nephew.

Recently just turned 35 and still SINGLE!

And Yes, everyone is asking me when am I going to get a flat.

Not that I am really financially stable to get a flat on my own since there is a lot of uncertainty with the current situation.

Shall slowly hunt for it and see how it goes.


As I get wiser (not going to use the word older), I realised my mindset, priorities, views differs.

Perhaps, it is to change for the better?

And who knows what is coming ahead?

Gonna just have this YOLO mindset for now to do things I might not dare to try before.

Who can anticipate what's up in the future right?

No risk, no gain.

Need to get away from being too simple in life.

Not saying I'm getting complicated, just perhaps, need different aspects into the boring life.

Definitely not everyday about work.

Though work as always had been pretty swarmed for me since my job involves logistics and it is getting real bad with the COVID and lockdowns.

Shall end here as a short post and update.

Everyone keep fighting and stay safe.

Hopefully we can soon be Covid-free and travel ban will be released.

I'm missing some of the countries out there that I wanna travel back.

Tata~

No comments: