Wednesday, February 03, 2021

January has ended just in a blink

February has just arrived!

A Quick update!

Got a good news today first thing in the morning~

Finally after 7 years with the company from the previous promotion

I've given promotion!

Though its only promote a job grade,

And the increment wasn't alot and was expected to do even more,

But it definitely motivate me a little that all the hard work are paid off!

I would say I had a fruitful journey with the company

Though I had been missing promotion opportunities with me taking up challenges to change roles instead of staying put with the current.

Work and Life doesn't quite balance up well.

Hopefully more good things come with the new management style.

Short update here for another small achievement in life.

Continue to chiong for better days and hopefully more good news to come!

No comments: