Monday, July 30, 2012

At NUH visiting my colleague...
As I pass by the emergency area...
I remembered accompany you and your mum for your back pain till 4 am...
Even went back work the next day...
I can still remember vividly how fearful I was...
So worried about you while waiting...
At that time...I know its love...
The love I had for you..
I never regret of us being together
Just regret that I didnt treasure you more than I should that make you let go my hand...
It was hurtful...
But I feel I deserve it for being such a difficult person...
Difficult to please...
Demanding...
Stubborn...
But you just let me go my way...
Consuming all my nonsensical demand..
But I wanna say...I Love You to bits!
The things you do for me I really appreciate...
Just hope you are getting on really well...
As I always say to you..  aja aja fwighting lubbie!
21 more days to 2 years of breakup.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: