Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday.
Waking up with a serious headache!
Fell off the bed too....
Have been quite clumsy these days..
Many cuts & bruises on me...
Had a so real dream...
Dreamt that I fainted at work...
Had stitches on the head...
Finally I decided to take mc...
Worked abit too much...
Neglected my health...
Gastrics starting...
Geez...
Was reminded that my bday is coming....
Another year older...
Looking back this one year...
I've grown alot...
Less stubborn...
Less demanding..
Less irritating...
Thinking back...
I had a wonderful bday last year...
But not anymore...
While looking at those past posts..
I realise what I had wished for it had been fulfilled..
Need to think of new goals to achieve!!
Arghz!
Headache killing me...
Gttg get medication n rest well...
Till then peeps!

Ps: Never trade anything for health!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: