Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday.
Pretty emo day for me.
I saw that box..
That was given to me 2 years ago...
And it always reminded me that most touching thing you did for me.
Though it doesn't take much money, its the effort that touches right in my heart.
To you, you may think that Im not the one for you.
But as always, I believe you are the one.
I believe so.. even when we had bad quarrels.
Cos I know each quarrels we had would just make our relationship stronger.
But when I knew you had lost the ring, I knew you had a change of your heart.
Im no longer the person you love.
Im just like a thorn in your eyes.
Someone annoying...
As I step out of your circle of life, you seemed happier, more carefree.
And then I ponder...
Had I been the one hindering in your life.
Making you so tied into my world.
Ponder alot today..
But I guess things won't be able to turn back...
I still love you so...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: