Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A moment of thought...

I'm not sure what the things I had done is right or wrong
I'm not sure whether whatever I said had hurt anyone or myself
I'm not sure how my future will be
I'm not sure where I will be at in the near future..

Life is so full of "I'm not sure"
And that to me is a great insecurity
I want my life to certain and just follow my way
The way I want it to be

But things change.
People change.
Society change
Even I change myself

But changing for the better its dependable on one's insight.

At times I feel that the things I do
It is due to my stubborness
As wad someone always hated this stubborn me
I'm rebelious in nature
The more you dare me for something
The more I want to oppose and prove it wrong.

I understand that this is really not doing any good when used at the wrong situation.
Perhaps I need to judge against the situation properly.

No comments: