Saturday, January 09, 2010

Just back from work...
Sneezing away....Making all the wantons now...
During the meeting...or I would say brainstorming session...
I think alot...
I observe and realise...
The changes is alot....
Isit the teamwork as what they had said??
No comments to it.
People change...
And thats how realistic and practical people are....
For the way people do & speak
Somehow I feel they are strangers...
Complete stranger....
Making me feel that I no longer know them...
Not what I previously know them as...
I felt sad about it...
But I sort it out...
That's life...
That's how realistic life is, how realistic humans are....
Perhaps this ugly side....
Is nothing but the truth...
Truth only reveals the unsightly....
Which makes me disgusted by it...
I shall keep everything to myself....
Just do my due diligence...
Fret not... I will not be like them...
I will still believe in myself...
And not be influence...
Even the ugly truth won't defeat my beliefs!
And when the time come...
I will be freed...
Somtimes I really want to be freed from working so hard..
Have been working so hard...
And yet felt so unappreciated...
Not sure what I am working hard for?
And is this what I want?

Never I want it this way....

Super no morale, no motivation....

Gotta catch some sleep... Have been working too much.... Wantons all over now...
Shall rest well... sleep those sick bug away!! Nitey all~

No comments: