Saturday, March 01, 2008

Sis's Birthday

March has came!!! OMG!!! I have been working there for like 2 months!!! I'm still not into their environment. I think working there is like really no life at all!!! Always work OTs!! And even not paid for some of the OTs(only can claim up to 20hrs) Lucky I do not need to do any OT today!! Yawnz. Didn't sleep well yesterday. Anyway I haven't been sleeping well since I started working there. So stressed up and often dream about work stuff. Making sleeping so stressed up. Arghz. Even on weekends I still get so tensed up about work! Tsk. This kind of work pressure is killing me! I miss those days in GSK!!! I have met nice people there!!! *感慨着* Anyway today is my younger sis birthday. Accompany my youngest sis to help her take her tablet, then we headed to collect the cake I ordered from awfully chocolate. I bought the chocolate banana. It was YUMMY! Haha. Then we went to Soup Restaurant for dinner. Full-filled dinner by ME! Lol.

PS: 人生充满无奈, 总是让人感慨. ..

No comments: