Saturday, March 15, 2008

Haven't been able to blog as often than before. Have been doing loads of OTs. Lacking of SLEEP!! Haven't been able to sleep well. There comes my eyebags!! Arghz. So stressed and tensed up even when I sleep!! OMG! Oh well. Work is freaking out of my nerves!! Making me not ME!! Social time is left so minimal!!! Didn't have much time to get out with friends to chill out!!! I missed all my friends!!!! Huggies. TB22! TB25! GSK Dearies!! Miss them loads!!!They are friends that I wouldn't want to lose contact with!!!! I want to spend time with them!!! Reduce my OTs!!!! I think I seriously need a change of job. I think I'm not suitable for a routine job whereby I always process orders and handle calls everyday. A very dead thing to do. LOL. And I must really apologise to all my friends. Sorry for not able to meet up and catch up with you guys. Was asked to do OTs this few days. Sobx. Hopefully next month will be a better one. Looking forward to Good Friday~! Wohooo~! Mum's and Dad's birthday is next! Till then peeps~!

No comments: