Thursday, November 29, 2007

想太多 'ing

Haven been posting regularly. Hmmm. How time flies! Christmas is coming soon~! A season to look forward?? Hehe! My friend psycho'ing me to attend CHC party!! Ahem. Its City Harvest Church. Anyway I have my church mass to attend. Today on the bus I heard Nicky's song "想太多" which is what I think I am. Thinking too much??? I made myself think so. Really scared I think too much and misinterprete things that are happening. Why can't things be clearer?? I'm not good at catching hints de!! Arghz! I thinking too much le. Forget it! Can't always be so 'emo' de! Have not been feeling well this few days. Seems to be coughing alot!!! I'm feeling sick. 1 more month and 2008 is coming!!! Another year passed! Well. A fruitful year?? I supposed so?? Did something mad this year!! Hehe. Time to come up with new resolution for 2008! Better come up with practical resolutions. At least something attainable?? Shall come up with my resolution 2008 soon~ Hehe. I am happy?? Am I?? Not with such a job in such a pollueted environment?? Yet the pay day never fails to brighten my day~! Hehe. Shall plan for Christmas and New Year activity!! Hehe!! COUNTDOWN!!!! Better go back to work le~ Hehe. IT Fair starts today till sun!! Going with Ah Mei tomorrow~! Till then~!

No comments: