Wednesday, November 14, 2007

习惯一个人生活??

It have been long since I last updated my blog. Opps. My laptop crashed again. I supposed this time round its gonna to do with the hardware. Currently at work...BLOGGING!!! =X hehe. Yesterday went to library~! Its nice reading a book while eating dinner. If there are music to add on, that will be even better. Sometimes I think doing things alone is still not bad after all??? Ahahaha. 习惯一个人生活?? Perhaps. Oh yar! I have been in Procurement dept for more than 1 month le~! Can't imagine how I can endure this kind of life. SAP everyday! Wohooo~!
This friday will be shifting back to TSB building due to admin building having renovation~ Hehe. Sobx! My seat is at SPORTS last time seat!!! And the seat I used to sit is my BOSS seat!!! That means he can see me like I can see sports doing weird things! EH!! I DONT WANT!!!Humph! I'm having evil thoughts!! Li Yun's birthday present!!! Give her LA BI!!! Opps. =X But very difficult to know LA BI nei!!! People quite 'dao' wor! And her birthday is like 24th Nov!! So soon!!! LA BI is shuai ge de friend?? Last time see them eat breakfast together before nei. =X I want to 'matchmake' Li Yun and LA Bi~!! Dunno if LA BI got gf le mar?? But LA BI friendster's status is single lei. Hmm. Will Yun kill me if she see this post?? Opps. I shall try see if things can work out. Maybe ask shuai ge?? Wahaha. Cannot lar. People busy de bar. And WEIRD!! Shuai ge online early in the morning!! When I online, he already online liao wor. =X Till then lo~! Better get back to work le.

PS:

留下的泪带着祝福
让快乐把悲伤结束
即使会牢牢的记住
那所有快乐的全部

© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: