Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wednesday~!

Wednesday~! Getting used to being in procurement?? Not quite nei. Nothing to do 'cos I'm not trained to used certain software and the training won't be that soon. The training will be conducted by my merps lead~! Hehe~! Today we meet momo~! Went to ?Akira there to look at the interior design that momo's house will be using. It was like 'WOW'. ITS NICE!!! I like the bedroom design they have over there. It's like my desired room wor!!! Wahaha. After that we went to IMM for dinner. Jessie left first 'cos she got something on. Then Yun came and join us for dinner at Ichiban. Hehe. We ate till like 9pm!! Then we went to Giant to buy some food for tomorrow's lunch. Reached home like 11pm. Yawnz. Still having headache. Suspect to be migraine. I hope not! Till then.

No comments: