Saturday, October 20, 2007

SAD!

It has been a week since I last update my blog. Many things happened. My laptop crashed again! Task Task! Yesterday had it fixed! I went to look for my friend 'cos she need someone to talk to. Then we talk alot and cry alot. I know that things may not be like of what we want but we must move forward!~ I will be there for you de!! No matter what!! Lucky never do anything silly lo!!! Haiz. Don't make me worry about you wor!! Reflecting...I really don't like my life!!! SUPER BORING!!! Nothing FUN FILLED like before!!! Is it because of work??? It seems that my life is always been encircle with nothing!!! Friends drifted...that is always part of my life as I move on to another stage. But I really don't like it! We used to be so closed and now seems so far. Good friends are hard to keep??? Somehow I'm starting to believe it!!! Arghz! Friends I never had real closed ones for long. Is it me???I really don't know. Am I not good enough?? I really don't like the loneliness. It's cold!*Depressed* *Sob sob*
Till then.

No comments: