Friday, July 20, 2007

Tired.

I'm SUPER tired. Thought that after the handover would be better. I think I haven been resting enough. Always thinking too much. Pressurising myself with all those nuisance stuff. Arghz. Sometimes I really feel so lonely. No one to talk to. Most of friends are busy with their life, lost contact after they left Singapore, had boyfriend/girlfriend. Tsk Tsk. Today my lead say I changed the LSOP wrongly! OMG! Then redo it for the whole morning. Work is bored. Nothing to do. Always chat on Sametime with colleagues. Seems like I am always disturbing them. Ooppps. Throat still itchy, feeling terrible. Tried all sort of medicine but doesn't work. Have the feeling that I am going to fall sick again. Abit feverish these few days. Today is a SPECIAL DAY!! 20.07.2007. 5 more years and there is no such special day le. Last special day is 12.12.12. Till then. Need some rest.

我每次想起你
总会笑着哭泣
虽然深爱着你
却得学会放弃

© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: