Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tired.

Ooppps. So long never update my blog. Have been really busy for 2 weeks. Arghz. Plus all the stress I put on myself. I always wanted to do everything at its best. When one carries high hope, the possibility of disappointment is also high. This week no better. A newcomer came to take over peggy's work. Need to handover her a lot of stuff. For now I'm back to having nothing much things to do. Just came back from IMM. Help to buy cake and have to bring it tmr. Bulky wor. Hehe. Today dreamt of SHUAI GE! But is dream about him leaving GSK and I buy him a card for farewell. Then I think very hard what to write to him and after that go to the pigeon hole and drop it for him. Arghz. That is like what I initially thought of doing de. But this dream comes after so long. Haiz. Now nothing to do will think a lot. Brain now have loads of things that will make me tear a lot. I don't know why. But thinking of those I feel I am so useless. How I wish I can become a bit more optimistic. I know in front of others I always act strong. Haiz. Tmr is FRIDAY! YESH! I should BE HIGH! Till then lo~!

PS:
当爱只有无奈
剩下的是感慨
往事在内心徘徊
此刻为何在等待

© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: