Friday, April 21, 2006

Attachment Ends....

Last day of attachment...I must say the day I have been looking forward to...YES!!! I really cant stand the character of my boss....his contradicting character whereby he says is far different from what he does.... always contradicting himself....like he told us to do this....and another minute he will say why you do this+scoldings....I really cant stand him....not only that...he always talks behind his clients back....and i feel it very uneasy....when he meet his clients face to face....he totally change the attitude....OMG!! he is such a fake person!! I just cant accept people talking behind one's back and yet being so nice to one when face to face....And he's like so anxious to give us all his knowledge where the "school doesnt teach" (quoted from him)....Btw...those knowledge he wanted to tell us is like those etiquette....and I truly doubt he has it....its like he slurp on his noodles....talk when mouth is full and you will see something flying out from his mouth....And the most embarrass thing is that he will comment on the service of the cafe....and it is real loud lo!! The time when we go to bugis cafe....OMG...was really embarrass....he shouted and ask lots of things....at that moment i really feel like dashing out of the cafe....haiz....not only that...when he talks to me...the saliva will like spatter like fountain....especially when he talks on top of me....omg....the saliva dropped on my head.....and that did cause some itchyness of my hair for that entire day.....its so disgusting that i washed my head twice during my bath....Yucks....I think he is that only boss in the world that is the NO-NO role model to me....and even i read that book"How to handle difficult person" I also can't handle such a person....he is just hopeless....he is really bad.....he gives my friend an A everyday for the overall of the day...and guess what....on the last day....he need to assess her on her overall...and she got a B!!!Mine was like...he gives me 5 except for adaptability and initiative i got 4...I just dont understand!! He got say i take initiative do that and all...and yet he gives me a 4....haiz....just cant stand him.....even the pay doesnt help.....i still think that a good boss is more important than a good pay bar....at least during my stay i enjoy being with everyone in the company....hmm...i think im going to mark him down for the survey le.....i just cant stand him!!!!

No comments: